Pensacon provides a certain number of free tables for fan groups, non-profit organizations, community activities, and other conventions during the convention weekend. If you would like to take advantage of this, please apply by submitting the following application.
Date: Friday, February 17 – Sunday, February 19, 2017
Please read the following information before submitting your application:
1) Community tables (or “fan” tables) are provided free of charge for fan groups, non-profit organizations, community activities, and other conventions that wish to promote their organization during Pensacon.
2) One six-foot table and two chairs will be provided in the lobby of the Crowne Plaza Pensacola Grand Hotel. Each organization will be limited to one table.
3) While electrical outlets may be located near certain tables, power is not guaranteed. Pensacon will do its best to meet your needs, but may be unable to accommodate all requests. Each organization must bring its own extension cords and power strips.
4) Two weekend badges will be provided for each table. Badges will have the organization’s name instead of individual names. At least one person of legal age with a badge must man the table at all times. Badges must be picked up on Thursday, February 16 during advance badge pickup. Please provide Pensacon staff with the names of authorized representatives of your organization prior to picking up the badges.
5) Organizations may hand out promotional material, but may not sell merchandise. Donations and fundraisers like raffles are allowed with permission by Pensacon staff prior to the convention.
6) Tables may be set up Thursday, February 16. Unless otherwise agreed upon, if an organization does not claim their table by one hour after posted opening times for the convention on any day, they will forfeit the table for the rest of the event and Pensacon has the right to offer it to another organization on the waiting list.
7) Pensacon and the Crowne Plaza are not responsible for any materials lost, missing, or damages. Materials may be left at the tables overnight, but the organizations take complete responsibility for these items.
8) Space is limited and organizations will be selected based on a number of factors. Applicants may be placed on a waiting list. Organizations will be notified via email if their application is accepted. Pensacon retains to right to refuse any organization it deems to be inconsistent with its mission statement.
9) Organizations must adhere to Pensacon’s Statement of Values (http://pensacon.com/statement-of-values/). Pensacon may remove any organization or individual from the convention that violates this policy.